Friday, July 24, 2009

More on the New Dead


By now a lot of you have seen the cover to THE NEW DEAD, but I've posted it here. F***ing awesome. And you have probably already heard about the signed limited edition hardcover of the book from Subterranean Press...for which I would post a link, except the book sold out in something like four days, though you should go over and see what other exceptional books Bill has available.


Now comes news that Piatkus will be publishing THE NEW DEAD in the United Kingdom on the same day as it appears in the U.S....though under the title ZOMBIE: AN ANTHOLOGY OF THE UNDEAD. I'm told the cover will be roughly the same, though carrying the alternate title.


Looking at this cover makes me strangely hungry...

6 Comments:

Blogger Paula RC said...

This is wonderful news to my ears and who said dark fantasy is dead
:-]

Well done!

12:01 PM  
Blogger Geert Van Laethem said...

I can't find this book on Amazon.co.uk. Do you have a link to where I can order it?

I am looking forward to get this book in my hand.

1:57 PM  
Blogger Christopher Golden said...

It probably hasn't been posted on Amazon UK yet. Be patient and it will show up. The book doesn't come out until the end of February.

5:29 PM  
Blogger Little Willow said...

That cover is going to sell itself.

4:24 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

I'm looking forward to it! I also wanted to let you know I've nominated your blog for a Lemonade Stand award. I don't suppose I can nominate the Veil trilogy for a Lemonade stand award. Ah, well.

7:13 PM  
Anonymous Pooks said...

Hello Hon - long time no speak -
You have a very happy Pooks jumping around as you are going to continue this series, still say it is one of the best:) xx

4:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home